Reel mowers do an incredible job of cutting warm-season grasses short, which results in thick, healthy turf. However, if your lawn has hills, uneven soil, flower beds, sidewalks, or driveways, your front wheels frequently fall into these low spots and scalp the lawn. Scalping the lawn is not only unsightly, but it damages your lawn and dulls your reel mower blades.
Replacing the stock front caster (grocery cart) wheels with our patented Front Roller keeps your reel mower level at the highest point across your cut, resulting in a smooth, striped lawn.
The Grooved Front Roller Advantage:
- Eliminates scalping: Bid farewell to ugly scalping. Our Grooved Front Roller keeps your reel mower level, preventing it from falling into low spots and damaging your lawn.
- Stripes your lawn: Be the envy of your neighborhood with precision stripes. The Grooved Front Roller creates a professional striped finish that sets your lawn apart.
- Smooths uneven lawns: Uneven terrain? No problem. Our Front Roller smooths out uneven lawns, ensuring a consistent and pristine cut.
- Added front weight: Reduce bouncing and achieve an even cut with the added front weight.
- Extends blade life: Preserve the life of your reel mower blades. Our Front Roller minimizes wear and tear, ensuring durability and longevity.
- Reduces thatch: Experience reduced thatch buildup, contributing to a healthier lawn.
- Ideal for well-established lawns: Perfect for well-established lawns, our Grooved Front Roller leaves a more consistent and tighter cut, showcasing your lawn in its best light.
- Consistent cut: Grooved Rollers leave a more consistent and tighter cut because a roller is not pressing down 60% of the grass blades.
Our patented Front Rollers are constructed from heavy-duty bearings and thick aluminum precisely cut to be the exact same height as your stock front wheels right here in the USA. In less than 10 minutes, you can install our front roller, which allows you to continue adjusting your mower’s height.