California Trimmer 25″ Commercial Reel Mower with 5.5HP Honda GX 160 Engine, 7 blade reel, and grass catcher (RL257-GX160). California Trimmer mowers have been in production since 1935 with a proven track record of success. Powered by a strong 5.5HP Honda GX160 engine standard on all mowers sold by Reel Rollers gives them a competitive edge at a price that won’t break the bank. In fairness, we believe all Reel Mowers have an excellent cut in the residential market but what makes the 25″ Commercial model attractive to many potential buyers are 3 key features.
1. The almost infinite number of cutting heights which can be achieved quickly and accurately.
2. Their proven durability for both homeowners and commercial use.
3. Their powerful Honda GX160 engine mounted onto a 25″ mower has proven to be the right mix of power and longivity you expect from a commercial mower.
California Trimmer reel mowers have been creating and maintaining beautiful lawns for over 80-years. The precision cutting action is superior to rotary mowers as it shears the grass blades with a clean, sharp cut like scissors, instead of tearing or shredding. Most grass experts agree that using a reel mower is better for the health of a lawn which will helps it stay greener longer and look like its part of a finely manicured golf course.
- 5-1/2 HP OHV Honda GX160 series engine for powerful and reliable performance
- 9 in. W, deep tread drive roller provides solid traction to effectively propel the mower while protecting the grass
- Heavy gauge steel frame with a 20 in. cutting width mows more grass in less time
- Heavy-duty 7-blade reel made of heat-treated, high carbon steel stays sharper and lasts longer
- Convenient hand lever provides smooth clutch engagement for effective maneuverability and operator control
- Select from 15 settings with a total range of 3/8 in. to 1-7/8 in. cutting heights for a variety of different grass types
- Durable, large capacity catcher included with every unit to effectively collect cut grass
- 2-year limited warranty on the entire unit and 3-years on the Honda GX160 engine for residential use