The Revolution 26″ is a Commercial built reel mower made for the residential market with the commercial Honda GX160 Engine (5.5hp), 6 blade reel, and 85 liter grass catcher. With our partnership with Masport and their 100 years of reel mower experience the Revolution 26 will exceed your expectations by making reel mowing easy. Ergonomic Handle Bars. Independent Drive/Ground Control. Rubber Coated Steel Drum. Stores in your garage with a Foldable Handle Bar. The standard 5.5hp Honda GX Engine delivers power to the reel and rear drive drum through heavy duty chains which are enclosed with our sound deadening side cover.
Another big benefit is the ability to backlap without removing chains. The heavy duty 17lb Grooved Roller keeps the mower grounded even if your turf isn’t perfectly smooth. The simple reel to bedknife adjustment is a breeze and our height of cut adjustment allows you to mow from 0.25″ to 1.50″. Lastly, purchase with confidence that Reel Rollers is committed to supporting you with our easy to access QR code that directs you to a dedicated page for support, parts, how to videos, and frequently asked questions.
The Revolution 26 Reel Mower $500 off sale ends 10/4/23. Mowers will be delivered in January for all preorders.
Tail of the Tape:
- Honda GX160 5.5hp Engine
- Ergonomic Foam Wrapped Folding Handlebars which adjust from 35″ to 41″
- 17lb Grooved Front Roller
- 26.5″ Relief ground 6 blade reel
- Plastic 85L durable grass catcher which is 3/4 enclosed (included)
- Independent controls for ground speed and reel engagement
- 1/2″ bolt mounted to the end of the reel for easy backlapping (no adapter needed)
- Factory mount points built in for precise grinding at your local reel mower shop
- HD volcanized steel rear drum with tread
- Height of cut range 0.25″ – 1.50″ with cutting height sticker
- Two 1/2″ bolts for quick reel to bedknife adjustment
- All chain driven mower, no belts
- Mower weighs 200 lbs without fluids
- 2 year warranty for on-commercial consumer use. 1 year warranty commercial use
- QR code for quick access to parts, manuals, warranty, FAQ’s, and how to videos