Reel Rollers is the original manufacturer of the front roller for Trimmer Reel Mower. You are purchasing direct from the manufacturer.
Reel mowers do an incredible job of cutting warm season grasses short which results in a thick healthy turf. However, if your lawn has hills, uneven soil, flower beds, sidewalks, or driveways your front wheels frequently fall into these low spots and scalp the lawn. Scalping the lawn is not only unsightly, but it damages your lawn and dulls your reel mower blades.
Replacing the stock front caster (grocery cart) wheels with our patented Front Roller keeps your reel mower level at the highest point across your cut resulting in a smooth striped lawn.
The Grooved Front Roller Advantage:
- Eliminates scalping
- Stripes your lawn
- Smooths uneven lawns
- Added front weight reduces bouncing and uneven cut
- Extends the lift of your reel mower blades
- Grooved Rollers reduce thatch
- Grooved Rollers are ideal for well established lawns
- Grooved Rollers leave a more consistent and tighter cut because 60% of the grass blades are not being pressed down by a roller
Our patented Front Rollers are constructed from heavy duty bearings and thick aluminum precisely cut to be the exact same height as your stock front wheels right here in the USA. In less than 10 minutes you can install our Front Roller and allows you to continue to adjust the height of your mower.